The Orator Digital Dictation Systems for analog telephone lines are the most traditional type of dictation systems. These systems utilize land-based phone lines and voice boards. Dictation is recorded and stored as compact voice files. The voice files are then transferred through the Internet to transcriptionists.
“These systems utilize land-based phone lines and voice boards to record dictation.”
- Record dictation over telephone lines
- Easy to set up
- Expandable to 48 ports or more
- Voice files are accessible for transcription
- A reliable alternative to expensive dictation system
- File redundancy
- Send files to FTP
- Integrates with DocShuttle or WebShuttle transcription systems
Orator systems are a reliable alternative to expensive dictation systems. Below is a screen shot of the Orator dictation software.