WebShuttle Dictate is a voice recorder application that sends dictation directly into the WebShuttle transcription platform.
- Download it from iTunes – the mobile app is free to download
- Can be used on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Similar to a handheld recorder, WebShuttle Dictate allows the user to record dictations on a mobile device
- One huge advantage is that dictation files can be immediately sent to transcriptionists through a wireless Internet connection
- No need to dock the device or connect it to a USB cable
- Significantly less expensive than many handheld recorders
- WebShuttle manages and organizes dictation and transcription files so that workflow is simple
After installing the WebShuttle Dictate app and running it for the first time, it will prompt you to enter your login credentials. Enter the username and password assigned. You cannot use your email as the username for this app. Check with the system administrator if you do not have these settings.
To start iShuttle Dictate, tap the iShuttle Dictate icon on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch device.
The Record button will appear. Tap the Record button to begin recording the first dictation.
After recording, tap the Pause button to stop.
After pausing dictation, you will be given an option to Continue, Play, Save, and Upload
If dictation is finished, choose Save. The Hold time option is unlimited. If saving, you will be taken to this screen to type in patient #in the subject line and change priority.
It will take you back to the dictation screen. You may do the next dictation or upload your files by pressing the Saved Jobs button.
You can upload all at one time
Or one at a time.
Your screen will look like this…
Other features include deletion of files you don’t want to upload (on the main screen there is an Edit button that takes you to the option to delete).
Deleting Sent Jobs list